Friday, May 7, 2010

ETSY OPENING **Sale**

Yay. So I've been researching about opening my etsy store back up and now it is open. I have wallets, pouches, plushies and original artwork. I'll still be adding stuff over the next week and continually as it stays open. For all of you loyal readers (not a loyal reader, become one by following my blog, click the follow button on the right margin and follow the directions) $5 off each item (etsy listing) bought. Buy more stuff get more discounts. Discounts are off of merchandise before shipping. Discount are in American dollars. If there are multiple items in one etsy listing, only counts as one discount. Just convo (conversation through etsy) me first and I'll make a special listing just for you and all the items you want to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment