Monday, May 17, 2010

16 sparrows at the renegade craft fair


sparrows, originally uploaded by eveneve2.

There were so many things to ooo and ahhh over, at the 16 sparrows booth at the renegade craft fair. A few things in particular were these notebooks that flipped upwards and looked vintage and the "We're knitting a little something on a cellular level" cards. I liked that one because it reminds me of the verse psalm 139:13-16 "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." I didn't notice them there but I also really like the Polaroid love thank you cards. Their business cards were mini pencils which was unique and special and cute. Check out their website.




No comments:

Post a Comment