Wednesday, January 14, 2009

new book added to my collection

Last night I went to Barnes and Nobles with my mother who was visiting. First thing I did was raid the shelves of the knitting section and sat down with around 10 knitting books and one of their comfy chairs flipping through the pages intently looking at all of the stitch patterns and knitted designs. After putting them back on the shelves choosing three to look through again, to in the end choose one. I decided on “Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume One: Knit & Purl” by Trisha Malcolm. I figured I could use this book a lot considering my desire to make my own patterns. I felt honored afterwards because during the outing someone struck up a discussion with me by starting off with asking what the difference between sewing and knitting was and some more unusual conversation and I was able to by God’s grace entirely share with this person The Gospel which in my husbands and my life group (home church) this past week learned means Good News.

No comments:

Post a Comment