Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Renegade Craft Fair


I opened a new Flickr just so I could upload all of my Austin Renegade Craft Fair pictures for you all to see and that I will post individually about. I plan on posting about 10 vendors a day till I post about everyone I took pictures of. Thank you to everyone who was friendly enough for me to take pictures of their lovely booths. There were so many awesome talented people in one very large room. It was awesome and so fun. A kid at a candy store for crafts what bonnaroo or sxsw is to music. The first ever Austin Texas Renegade Craft Fair (like etsy in real life) was held a the Palmer event center 5/15 through 5/16. It was awesome and I'm totally going next year, fingers crossed possibly as a vendor, maybe, possibly... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment