Saturday, May 22, 2010

Handmade Portraits: Brown Rice Family

after watching this video I bought some of their soap. I'm really excited about it. they put a lot of effort into their soap & the plus, it is entirely organic. Now if I only ate this way, I'm working on it. check them out on their etsy. I bought 2 cedar mint bars. they also have unscented and tea tree which I wanna try next. Here is the discription of their soap "Green Tea and Rice Bran is a nurturing combination for sensitive skin. Green Tea is a natural antiseptic. Plus, “Catechin” found in green tea leaves are known to quench free radicals and reduce inflammation to protect your skin from sun and aging. Rice bran wash has been known as Japanese women’s “common sense” beauty treatment since generations before soap. Rice bran wash helps to remove traces of dirt and gently exfoliates dead skin. We import our organic green tea directly from a local farmer in Shizuoka, Japan."

No comments:

Post a Comment