Tuesday, September 13, 2011

first spoonflower order

I sold a few things recently through my vintage store Triangle Vintage and I have been wanting to do this for a while now. But today I actually did it. I made my first order from spoonflower. I was inspired by a few fellow etsyans who have designed and used their own fabrics Callie Helen's BEAM textiles and Leah Duncan's textiles and Leah Goren and gretchenmist. I started with a yard with a drawing of mine and three 8x8 squares of my photographs.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thanks so much, there is so much i'm interested in doing with my own designed fabric. tea towels, neckerchiefs, scarfs, head bandanas, bandanas, cloth napkins, shirts, totes, old-school handkerchiefs there are a lot of options/ideas. i'm so excited to get things rolling.

    ReplyDelete