Thursday, May 20, 2010

cut out + collect


cut out + collect, originally uploaded by eveneve2.

cut out + Collect had a really cute booth at the Austin Renegade Craft Fair. Faux wood and vintage suit cases as displays. Really cute fabrics both vintage and japanese prints. My favorite was the little zipper bag in the green suitcase that had little nautical designs on it and it was baby blue. My favorite color has always been green but I think lately it is leaning more towards blue. I really like the colors of nature. Green, blue, brown. also pastel yellow and mustard yellow & sea foam pastel green & i guess coral would be on the list lately. ok so I like color. check out her website and etsy.


cut out + collect
cut out + collect
cut out + collect
cut out + collect
cut out + collect
cut out + collect

No comments:

Post a Comment